Our refund policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused (brand new) and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- Please be sure to save your postal receipt. Ship only with your country's Postal Service.
- You will be responsible for shipping costs.
- We highly recommend you insure your parcel and adequately protect it during shipment, and it's original packing. Enzo Attini is not responsible for products lost or damaged during shipment.
Please send the watch unused/unworn back to our warehouse in Germany, with a completed Return Form, original box, and original warranty card to the following address:
Logsta Germany GmbH
Elbestraße 2, 84453 Mühldorf am Inn
(No watch will be accepted without the return form. Contact email@example.com)
CAREFUL: In order to receive a refund or exchange on items returned, the watch has to be returned (i) if you notified us within 14 days from the date of purchase; (ii) with completed return form; (iii) in the original packaging; (iv) in new/unused condition. We do not accept watches with any worn signs.
- If you are unable to comply fully with the return policy, unfortunately, you may not be entitled to a full refund or replacement.
- Price adjustments on previous purchases are not permitted.
- Returns can only be accepted on purchases from www.enzoattini.com
Some returns will be subject to restocking fees such as:
- initial FedEx cost if the watch is returned not because there is a fault on Enzo Attini's side.
- if the watch returned has been worn, dirt on the band, enlarged holes on the band, scratches on the clasp, plastic wrap has been removed and dirt on watch etc.