Your Enzo Attini watch is warranted for a period of ten (10) years from the original date of purchase under the terms and condition of this warranty.
The warranty covers only manufacturing defects. The Certificate Card should be submitted along with the watch.
Enzo Attini will not accept a warranty claim, if a watch has evidence of excessive wear or misuse.
Manufacturing defects do not include lost parts, damage resulting from everyday use, or damage sustained after dropping the product or banging it.
Enzo Attini will not repair damaged leather of the products.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law.
For warranty repair, a defective watch must be registered within 30 days of receiving the product by contacting us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Warranty does not cover:
Esthetical changes that occur during normal wear and aging (e.g scratched surfaces, alteration of the color and/or material of the watch and strap).
Failure or damage (including water damage) caused from improper handling, lack of care, or accidents (knocks, dents, crushing, broken crystal, etc.). Failure or damage caused by fire or a natural disaster (for example an earthquake).
Damage of the Enzo Attini watch caused by your own disassemble and repair or by other non – professional persons (e.g for battery replacement, service or repairs, save the payment coupon).
The warranty is void if the watch has been damaged by accident, negligence, by non - professional persons or other factors not due to defects in materials or workmanship.
Warranty & Maintenance
• We suggest you to clean your watch regularly using a dry or with a dampened cloth.
• We recommend wearing your watch with a slightly loose strap. A tightly worn strap will wear out faster.
• Avoid exposing your watch to intense magnetic fields such as speakers, computers, mobile phones , refrigerators and other electromagnetic appliances, because these machines create magnetic fields that may damage your watch mechanics. Do not put the watch through a metal detector when traveling.
• The watch must not come in contact with water, (especially salt water, because it will damage your leather strap), soap, solvents, mercury, detergents, perfume, cosmetics or strong cleaning agents such as gasoline, cleaning spry, colours, adhesive etc. This may damage the surface finish of your watch.
• Leather and other skin straps should avoid prolonged exposure to the sun and moisture (such conditions can alter the shape and colour of certain straps).Watches containing these materials should not be used underwater. If your strap does get wet, dry it carefully with a cloth and do not let it dry under direct sunlight or next to a heater.
• Do not expose your watch to extreme temperatures or sudden temperature changes, because it will cause malfunctioning.
• Avoid extreme shock or vibrations as it may harm your watch.
• Do not use or place sharp objects on your leather straps, the leather can be easily scrunchable.
• If you don't wear the watch, keep it in a dry place.